Hotel Urban Brisbane
Hotel Urban Brisbane. More than a hotel....
Whatever your occasion you'll be spoilt for choice when you hold your next conference, meeting or special occasion in one of Hotel Urban Brisbane's gorgeous function spaces.
Our five versatile event spaces offer stunning views and an abundance of natural light. With flexible room configurations and packages tailored to your individual requirements, our rooms have their own unique decor and charm and are complemented by our extensive food and beverage menus.
- Conveniently located opposite the Roma Street Parklands, a 5 minute stroll to King George Square in the CBD, 10 minute walk to Roma Street and Central stations, 20 minute drive to Brisbane Airport and the FREE Brisbane Loop Bus has a stop right in front of the main entry
- Secure undercover parking
- 179 modern accommodation rooms for residential events including a mix of Queen, King, Twin and one & two bedroom Suites all featuring their own outdoor patio
- Gazebo Bar & Restaurant, an alfresco terrace perfect for a relaxed lunch away from your conference room, a post meeting drink or dinner that offers an array of fresh & tasty menu options
- Onsite pool & gym, plus complimentary guest access to Centenary Aquatic Centre & Gym
- Natural light in all 5 versatile function spaces with stunning city skyline and mountain views
- A selection of AV equipment and wireless internet access included in your day delegate package price *(excludes B2B package only)
- Our professional and friendly conferencing team who are dedicated to making your event a success
- Our general guest business facilities include complimentary access to the computer station in the Lobby complete with internet access and printing facilities, wireless internet throughout the entire hotel along with further printing and faxing facilities available at reception
Notes Relating to Event Suitability:
Situated on the 10th floor of the hotel, the Parklands Room is spacious and versatile with built-in audio visual equipment. With two full sides of glass panelled windows, there is an abundance of natural light and spectacular vistas of Brisbane City and Roma Street Parklands.
With 5 metre high glass walls circling the Panorama Room and plenty of light and space, this is an elegant venue with breathtaking views of Brisbane City and Mount Cooth-ha that you won't get anywhere else. This space is ideal for events where you want a picture perfect backdrop, or for meetings where you need to inspire and motivate your delegates.
The suspended Sky Boardroom is any executive’s dream. Offering stunning views and high quality facilities, this is the perfect venue for small meetings and creative think-tanks. Complete with your own in-room coffee machine and tea station.
Visually stunning on a private level all its own, The Loft is our contemporary penthouse space. It's a stylish multi-purpose venue with specatcular vistas overlooking the city skyline and is the perfect choice for any event needing a unique splash of sophistication.
The Green Room
A decadent and ornate haven, The Green Room features a blend of elegant and modern design with chandeliers, plush sofas and a large dining or meeting table. With space in the room to meet, dine or simply relax, The Green Room is ideal for hosting a business meeting, private lunch or dinner, or intimate cocktail party.
|Accommodaton Rating:||4 star|
|Number of Rooms - Accommodation:||179|
|Maximum Capacity - Accommodation:||230|
Notes Relating to Accommodation:
Enjoy an accommodation experience with a difference. Hotel Urban Brisbane offers more than your typical hotel with more comfort, more indulgence and more inspiration.
Whether you are staying with us for business or for leisure you’ll just love our rooms, designed with your comfort in mind. You’ll find numerous creature comforts including a cordless phone, comfy Slow Down Slippers, Tie Me Up Tightly Bathrobes and our fabulous Urban Snorer (the comfiest bed ever!). Plus, all our rooms have access to fresh air with their own private patio or walk-out balcony – perfect for appreciating the stunning Brisbane city skyline.
|FUNCTION CAPACITY||PRICE INDICATOR - CATERING PER PERSON||ESTIMATES|
|Minimum Capacity||1||Cocktail party - 3 hours food & beverage||$70|
|Maximum Capacity||180||Lunch or Dinner - 4 hours food and beverage||$87|
|Maximum Standing||180||Conference - Day package||$65|
|Maximum Table Seating||110||ACCOMMODATION||FROM|
|Maximum Theatre||150||Per Room||$159|
Notes Relating to Venue Capacities:
All venue capacities should be used as a guide only and will vary depending on final setups, AV requirements and room layouts.
|ROOM||Cocktail||Cocktail with Dance Floor||Banquet||Banquet with Dance Floor||Theatre||Theatre with Dance Floor||Classroom||U-Shape Style||Boardroom Style||Area (M2)||Ceiling Height (M)|
|The Green Room||30||18||20||12||15||18||78||2.8|
Wedding Receptions: yes
Wedding Ceremonies: yes
Training Events: yes
Sporting Club Events: yes
21st Birthdays: yes
Deb Balls and School Formals: yes
After Parties: yes
Underage Events: yes
18th Birthdays: no
Religious Events: yes
Dinner Dances: yes
Exhibition/Product Launch: yes
Hens & Bucks Nights: yes
Food & Beverages
Allow External Catering: no
Allow External Beverages: no
Licensed Hours: 10:00am - midnight
AV - Sound Lighting, Staging Etc.: yes
Outdoor Facilities: yes
Disabled Access and Facilities: no
Public Transport Nearby: yes