It’s time – The 16th Annual ‘Twilight at Taronga’ series kicks off this weekend! There simply is no better way to spend a perfect Sydney summer evening.
Expect to be entertained with performances by the cream of international and local bands, and of course, the vocal backing of theconference centres in Sydney that Aussie originality is 2nd to none when it comes to entertainment, taking home delightful memories of their stay.zoo’s own residents - International visitors often comment to host
Set against the beautiful backdrop of Sydney Harbour, the Summer of 2012 is sure to be a season to remember. The concert series includes:
- Twilight at Taronga with All Star Salute to Queen – Music – 02-03 Mar
- Twilight at Taronga with Diesel – Music – Fri 09 Mar
- Twilight at Taronga with Celebration of Michael Jackson – Music – Sat 10 Mar
- Twilight at Taronga with Rock Around the Clock-50′s Night – Music – Sat 17 Mar
- Twilight at Taronga with Richard Clapton – Music – Sat 24 Mar
- Twilight at Taronga with James Morrison – Music – Sat 31 Mar
Place: Taronga Zoo
Address: Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman 2088
Price: $56.50 to $83.50
Dates: 02-03 Mar, Fri 09 Mar, Sat 10 Mar, Sat 17 Mar, Sat 24 Mar, Sat 31 Mar
Time: Fri-Sat 7pm
Call a Sydney Conference Centre to cater for your accommodation requirements.